Thursday 6 May 2010

The Second Economic Crash has Started...

In my last post (where I commented on what I thought was likely to happen to our economy this year), I predicted that the second market crash i.e. the 'BIG ONE' was most likely to start in April 2010.

Well, looking at the numbers today, it seems that I was right, as the FOOTSE 100 began to slide from its post 'First Wave Crash' recovery point at 5825 on 15th April 2010. Today it is almost 10% lower. The numbers are similar in the US markets.

To remind and warn anyone who is still invested in the stockmarket I predicted that the FOOTSE 100 would fall to around 1650 by the end of this year and not recover.

My prediction about how low the FOOTSE 100 was likely to go (along with many others concerning the economy) was made in December 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment